A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Dagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Dagher is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagher graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Dagher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Dagher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wael Dagher practice?
- Dr. Wael Dagher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wael Dagher practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See San Bernardino Family Physicians.