A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Dagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Dagher is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dagher
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dagher Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagher graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Dagher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Dagher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wael Dagher practice?
- Dr. Wael Dagher has 1 office location.
Dr. Wael Dagher practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Family Physicians.