A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Eid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Eid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eid
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Eid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Eid, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eid graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Eid has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Eid MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wael Eid practice?
- Dr. Wael Eid has 1 office location.
Dr. Wael Eid practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Pulmonologists, Las Vegas Critical Care Practitioners, and Las Vegas Sleep Medicine Doctors.