Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wael Farid
Dr. Wael Farid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Panama City, FL and Panama City, FL (and 4 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Farid is affiliated with Spectrum Health Butterworth Campus, Gulf Coast Medical Center and Bay Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Wael Farid has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wael Farid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Douglas Apple
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi16
Dr. Mark Evenhouse
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi32
Dr. George Fogg
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi19