Dr. Wael Hamo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

September 16th, 2016
horrible docotor
he is very rude and handles you very rough. he is a liar. he said my mri results was perfect. but he didn't know I had already seen them they was not perfect. I will never see this doctor ever again. I would advise anyone else to run away find someone else. only think good here is his nurse they are very nice.

September 7th, 2016
Consultant
Very conscientious. Shows genuine concern with overall well-being.

March 9th, 2015
Not Pleased
He made me feel rushed. I understand he was saying and didn't wanna listen to what I had to say which one thing is since my brain surgery from awesome UAB I did lose most of my hearing my right ear. I wouldn't recommend him and to add to that a few nurses were about as rude.

November 26th, 2014
Not recommend
He is beyond rood. He does not listen to anything you say there's been numerous times I asked him questions and he ignored me and walked out the door! He yelled at me while having a seizure because I couldn't understand what he wanted me to do when he was checking my reflexes. He kept asking me if I need pain shots for my back and I don't have back trouble. I don't recommend him for any serious conditions.

April 30th, 2013
stay away
He let my 22 year old daughter die!!! She was almost 5 months pregnant and had bad seizures. He never increased her meds as she got further along, and was having more seizures. Come on, I even read that was proto call for pregnant woman, and i 'm not a doctor. Pretty bad when you can read the internet and get better medical advice. Don't trust anybody to this man...matter of fact, Alabama needs to step up ALL medical personnel, especially doctors. Only been here 5 years, and it's pathetic the help you get here.

March 1st, 2010
Meds he perscribed really helped my back and leg pain.