A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Jaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Jaber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
- Restrictive Cardiomyopathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Adib Jaber MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wael A. Jaber practice?
- Dr. Wael Jaber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wael Jaber practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wooster, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.