Learn more about Dr. Wael Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Jaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Jaber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
- Restrictive Cardiomyopathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Jaber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wael A. Jaber practice?
Dr. Wael Jaber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wooster, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Cardiologists, and Cleveland Nuclear Medicine Physicians.