Learn more about Dr. Wael Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Jaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaber
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Jaber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Jaber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
- Restrictive Cardiomyopathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jaber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Adib Jaber MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wael A. Jaber practice?
- Dr. Wael Jaber has 1 office location.
Dr. Wael Jaber practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.