Dr. Wael Jamaleddine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wael Jamaleddine?

Patient

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Very patient, caring, concerned, taking the time with you that you need.

Excellent care.

Posted on October 12th, 2017

I have been a patient for over a year and am very satisfied with the care I have received from Dr. J. He is very personable and genuinely concerned about each of this patients. My mother and my sister have been patients of his for years.

Worst doctor.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Because I could not come in a third time since his practitioner didn't feel I needed antibiotics for a sinus infection and calling him back when blood ...

Posted on January 12th, 2016

His personality and knowledge put you to ease instantly...

Posted on November 18th, 2015

This Doctor needs lots of office visits to bill insurance company. I thought first visit was going to be an annual checkup, but no..it was a "meet and greet" to let me know I need an annual physical. Then I went to have my blood withdrawn for my annual physical...charged my insurance company another office visit for me being there for two minutes. Then a third office visit (which I waited 60 minutes to see Dr) lasted 10 minutes. Doctor listened to my chest, my back, and checked prostate. Did not check my eyes, my ears, my nose, my testicles, reflexes, nothing...just went over my blood results. I said I wanted a mole removed ...guess what...I would need to schedule another office visit. I am looking for another Doctor.

Posted on February 24th, 2012

Dr. Jamaleddine has been the most caring and wonderful physician that I've ever had, I will recommend him to everyone!

Great, very caring doctor

Posted on January 4th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Jamaleddine was very good. He listened intently regarding my conditions, was patient, kind & knowledgable. He is a very caring doctor & I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good general practitioner.

Posted on July 11th, 2017