A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Kamel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Kamel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamel graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kamel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael DR Kamel MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Wael D. Kamel practice?
- Dr. Wael Kamel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wael Kamel practices Neurology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Bayside Neurologists.