A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Kamel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Kamel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamel graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kamel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael DR Kamel MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Wael D. Kamel practice?
- Dr. Wael Kamel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wael Kamel practices Neurology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Bayside Neurologists.