A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Khouli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khouli graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Khouli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Khouli MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wael Khouli practice?
- Dr. Wael Khouli has 7 office locations.
Dr. Wael Khouli practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.