Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wael Khouli
Dr. Wael Khouli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marquette, MI, with another office in Saint Paul, MN. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khouli is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital, HealthEast Bethesda Hospital and Healtheast St John's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Wael Khouli has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wael Khouli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marquette, MI.
Dr. Brian Griffith
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Marquette, MI 0 mi16
Dr. Maria Cristina Chan
Marquette, MI 0 mi8
Dr. Cary Fechter
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Marquette, MI 0 mi38