A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Yacoub, Thoracic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacoub
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yacoub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Yacoub, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Yacoub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Group, A service of CHW Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Nabil Yacoub MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wael N. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Wael Yacoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Wael Yacoub practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Surgeons.