Learn more about Dr. Wael Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Yacoub, Thoracic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacoub
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yacoub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Yacoub, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Yacoub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Group, A service of CHW Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Nabil Yacoub MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wael N. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Wael Yacoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Wael Yacoub practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Surgeons.