A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Refai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Refai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Refai
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Refai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Refai, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Refai graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Refai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Refai MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Wael Refai practice?
- Dr. Wael Refai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wael Refai practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Troy Internists, Troy Gastroenterologists, and Troy Hepatologists.