A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Refai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Refai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Refai, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Refai graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Refai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Hejjo Refai MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Wael H. Refai practice?
- Dr. Wael Refai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wael Refai practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Royal Oak, MI.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Gastroenterologists, and Rochester Hepatologists.