A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Interventional Radiography
- Liver Transplantation
- Pathologic Constriction
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wael E. Saad practice?
Dr. Wael Saad practices Radiology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Rochester Radiologists.