A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Interventional Radiography
- Liver Transplantation
- Pathologic Constriction
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael El-Said Abdel-Ghani Saad MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wael E. Saad practice?
- Dr. Wael Saad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wael Saad practices Radiology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Rochester Radiologists.