A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Solh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Solh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Solh, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solh graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Solh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans