A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Solh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Solh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Solh, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solh graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Solh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Solh MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wael Solh practice?
- Dr. Wael Solh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wael Solh practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI and Caro, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons.