Dr. Wael Solh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2016
Horrible Doctor
Absolute worst experience with a doctor in my life. Refused to look at my MRI+Xrays and didnt care what I had to say about my pains and concerns. He spent 4 minutes in my room with me and then "diagnosed" me with what he thought was right and charged me $125. Thankfully after visiting another doctor who listened to my issues he was able to send me to a chiropractor to begin fixing my issues. Had he just listened to me and looked at the documents he could have helped fix my issues. He's Arrogant!

April 13th, 2016
Excellent doctor. Saved my life.

April 5th, 2016
Never showed one once of compassion, as was treated very poorly by him every visit. Dr even went as far as saying I was his worst patient ever. After a year of seeing him, four unsuccessful surgeries later he finally gave up and said he did not know what was wrong with me. Never EVER AGAIN!

December 13th, 2015
It is so nice to finally find a doctor that cares about me as a person!

October 3rd, 2015
Still Waiting
Referring dr office called for appt for patient w/colon rectal cancer had to call 3 times leaving messages and still never received a return call back to make an appointment for patient -----not impressed with the protocal

September 27th, 2015
Very caring about his patients!
Dr. Sohl was very professional but was real and talked to me about my treatment in a way I could understand. He really cared about my problem. My surgery went great and over a year later I am doing awesome! He really cares about his patients. That is a rarity these days.

July 16th, 2015
Excellent Care
Dr Solh has been extremely caring and informative with me regarding my colorectal CA visits and his skill as a surgeon is exceptional. I feel very confident and safe with his diagnoses and work. I would highly recommend him to family ad friends in need of his services.

March 11th, 2015
Dr. Sohl is the kindest, caring surgeon I have ever had! And unfortunately I have been "under the knife " more times than the average person. He literally saved my life. I won't ever let another surgeon near me, I trust him so much.

February 9th, 2015
Life saver
He really saved my Life!

September 5th, 2014
I was disgnosed by a VA colonoscopy with colon cancer. Dr. Solh called me personally and skiped his lunch hour to spend an hour with my wife and I explaining the surgery. He ordered a blood test yet that afternoon and a SaturdayCT scan for the next day. He gave up his Saturday morning of labor day and operated on me at 8am. I came home cancer free yesterday. He saw me everyday following surgery encouraging me and tending to my pain. Mt luckiest day was getting his tremendous services.I knew it would be a painful reconstruction---This guy is the best. "Text Book".

January 31st, 2014
True Professional
Dr. Solh is a true professional. I had confidence in his abilities right from the start and knew surgery will be done right. He expects the best from others and himself. Thanks Dr. Solh for getting me back on the road of eating and enjoying life to the fullest.

January 7th, 2014
NOT VERY CARING OR COMPASSIONATE
this dr. did surgery on me for a, in his words " simple medical procedure". was told recovery would be 7-10 days. I was In severe pain for 5+ months. he didn't care or believe me when I told him how much pain I was in. no advise on how to remedy issues. no pain meds other than vicodin, which didn't help at all. might as well have prescribed tic tacs. my last visit with him involved him leaning back against his counter in his office, arms crossed, casually chewing on his gum, telling me he don't know whats wrong with me, don't know how to fix it, don't know anyone else he can refer me too. advised me that he had spent too much time with me already, but was willing to see me whenever I wanted, but had no ideas what was wrong with me. advised me not to let the pain ruin my life..... REALLY!!! thanks for the great advise, dr that operated on me to repair a simple problem that caused virtually no pain, but now causes SEVERE pain. I HADNT THOUGHT OF THAT!!!!!