Surgeons, General Practitioner
615 S Euclid Ave
Ste 3
Bay City, MI 48706
989-667-5700
Locations and availability (4)

|  True Professional  |  show details
by Carol Jamison on Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Solh is a true professional. I had confidence in his abilities right from the start and knew surgery will be done right. He expects the best from others and himself. Thanks Dr. Solh for getting me back on the road of eating and enjoying life to the fullest.

|  NOT VERY CARING OR COMPASSIONATE  |  show details
by S.G. on Jan 7th, 2014

this dr. did surgery on me for a, in his words " simple medical procedure". was told recovery would be 7-10 days. I was In severe pain for 5 months. he didn't care or believe me when I told him how much pain I was in. no advise on how to remedy issues. no pain meds other than vicodin, which didn't help at all. might as well have prescribed tic tacs. my last visit with him involved him leaning back against his counter in his office, arms crossed, casually chewing on his gum, telling me he don't know whats wrong with me, don't know how to fix it, don't know anyone else he can refer me too. advised me that he had spent too much time with me already, but was willing to see me whenever I wanted, but had no ideas what was wrong with me. advised me not to let the pain ruin my life..... REALLY!!! thanks for the great advise, dr that operated on me to repair a simple problem that caused virtually no pain, but now causes SEVERE pain. I HADNT THOUGHT OF THAT!!!!!

|  EXCELLENT  |  show details
by Dawn G on Jul 16th, 2013

I was amazed at the time Dr. Solh spend to explain the precedure of my hemorrhorids to be removed. I have heard that the pain is unbelievable after the surgery, I had very little pain and recoving is doing well and I believe it was from the way Dr. Solh did the surgery and the care he gives his patients. He was excellent before, during and after my surgery. I would recommend him as an exceptional doctor.

|  Impressed  |  show details
by Carrie Findlay on Apr 15th, 2013

From the start Dr. Solh was very thorough in his explanation of care for me. He told me after I had already asked him many questions, "these are questions you should be asking me." Then he went onto answer things I had not thought of. He was very caring and listened to my concerns. He used visual aids to be sure I understood each procedure. At certain times he even became excited when discussing new technology he planned to incorporate in my procedures. I thought, "if he is this excited he will do a good job!" and he did.

|  this doctor Really cares  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

dr solh has operated on me,as well as performed colonoscopies on my family and i as well. i can honestly say that he is thoroughly professional and an exceptional surgeon.dr solh truly cares about his patients..There is no 15 minute appointment and you re done thing with him.he lets you ask the questions,he gives you the time,and the compassion and ,the reality of it is ,it wouldnt matter if dr. solh wasnt terrific at what he does..whether its a colonscopy or surgery, i can't say enough great things about dr. walh solh..he is a superior medical professional..sincerely arthur reich

|  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

DR. SOLH JUST PERFORMED SURGERY ON ME 1/15/11 FOR COLON CANCER, EVERYTHING WENT VERY WELL...MY FAMILY AND I ARE VERY SATISFIED FROM START TO FINISH WITH HIM...VERY CONCERNED ABOUT HIS PATIENTS..KEEPS US INFORMED AND EXPLAINED THE WHOLE PROCEDURE TO US IN HIS OFC BEFORE THE SURGERY, NEVER FELT RUSHED...WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO SOMEONE NEEDING A GOOD SURGEON...I'M SO GRATEFUL...GLORIA J. JONES