Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)

Video profile

Apr 13th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Saved my life.

by K_Nern on Apr 5th, 2016

Never showed one once of compassion, as was treated very poorly by him every visit. Dr even went as far as saying I was his worst patient ever. After a year of seeing him, four unsuccessful surgeries later he finally gave up and said he did not know what was wrong with me. Never EVER AGAIN!

by Thelma Szyperski on Dec 13th, 2015

It is so nice to finally find a doctor that cares about me as a person!

Still Waiting show details Still Waiting
by Not an option on Oct 3rd, 2015

Referring dr office called for appt for patient w/colon rectal cancer had to call 3 times leaving messages and still never received a return call back to make an appointment for patient -----not impressed with the protocal

Very caring about his patients! show details Very caring about his patients!
by Jessica on Sep 27th, 2015

Dr. Sohl was very professional but was real and talked to me about my treatment in a way I could understand. He really cared about my problem. My surgery went great and over a year later I am doing awesome! He really cares about his patients. That is a rarity these days.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
by Diane Wagner on Jul 16th, 2015

Dr Solh has been extremely caring and informative with me regarding my colorectal CA visits and his skill as a surgeon is exceptional. I feel very confident and safe with his diagnoses and work. I would highly recommend him to family ad friends in need of his services.

by Denise B. on Mar 11th, 2015

Dr. Sohl is the kindest, caring surgeon I have ever had! And unfortunately I have been "under the knife " more times than the average person. He literally saved my life. I won't ever let another surgeon near me, I trust him so much.

Life saver show details Life saver
by Steve Glinis on Feb 9th, 2015

He really saved my Life!

by Cliff Houser on Sep 5th, 2014

I was disgnosed by a VA colonoscopy with colon cancer. Dr. Solh called me personally and skiped his lunch hour to spend an hour with my wife and I explaining the surgery. He ordered a blood test yet that afternoon and a SaturdayCT scan for the next day. He gave up his Saturday morning of labor day and operated on me at 8am. I came home cancer free yesterday. He saw me everyday following surgery encouraging me and tending to my pain. Mt luckiest day was getting his tremendous services.I knew it would be a painful reconstruction---This guy is the best. "Text Book".

True Professional show details True Professional
by Carol Jamison on Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Solh is a true professional. I had confidence in his abilities right from the start and knew surgery will be done right. He expects the best from others and himself. Thanks Dr. Solh for getting me back on the road of eating and enjoying life to the fullest.

NOT VERY CARING OR COMPASSIONATE show details NOT VERY CARING OR COMPASSIONATE
by S.G. on Jan 7th, 2014

this dr. did surgery on me for a, in his words " simple medical procedure". was told recovery would be 7-10 days. I was In severe pain for 5 months. he didn't care or believe me when I told him how much pain I was in. no advise on how to remedy issues. no pain meds other than vicodin, which didn't help at all. might as well have prescribed tic tacs. my last visit with him involved him leaning back against his counter in his office, arms crossed, casually chewing on his gum, telling me he don't know whats wrong with me, don't know how to fix it, don't know anyone else he can refer me too. advised me that he had spent too much time with me already, but was willing to see me whenever I wanted, but had no ideas what was wrong with me. advised me not to let the pain ruin my life..... REALLY!!! thanks for the great advise, dr that operated on me to repair a simple problem that caused virtually no pain, but now causes SEVERE pain. I HADNT THOUGHT OF THAT!!!!!

EXCELLENT show details EXCELLENT
by Dawn G on Jul 16th, 2013

I was amazed at the time Dr. Solh spend to explain the precedure of my hemorrhorids to be removed. I have heard that the pain is unbelievable after the surgery, I had very little pain and recoving is doing well and I believe it was from the way Dr. Solh did the surgery and the care he gives his patients. He was excellent before, during and after my surgery. I would recommend him as an exceptional doctor.

Impressed show details Impressed
by Carrie Findlay on Apr 15th, 2013

From the start Dr. Solh was very thorough in his explanation of care for me. He told me after I had already asked him many questions, "these are questions you should be asking me." Then he went onto answer things I had not thought of. He was very caring and listened to my concerns. He used visual aids to be sure I understood each procedure. At certain times he even became excited when discussing new technology he planned to incorporate in my procedures. I thought, "if he is this excited he will do a good job!" and he did.