Learn more about Dr. Wael Tamim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Tamim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Tamim, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamim graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tamim has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tamim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wael Z. Tamim practice?
Dr. Wael Tamim practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Adult Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons, Fort Lauderdale Family Physicians, and Fort Lauderdale Cardiologists.