A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Tamim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Tamim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Tamim, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamim graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tamim has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Ridge Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Z Tamim MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wael Z. Tamim practice?
- Dr. Wael Tamim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wael Tamim practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons and Fort Lauderdale Cardiothoracic Surgeons.