Learn more about Dr. Wael Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Yacoub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacoub
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yacoub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Yacoub, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yacoub has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Yacoub MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wael Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Wael Yacoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Wael Yacoub practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
See Whitehall Family Physicians.