A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Yacoub is Excellent. Dr. Yacoub has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Yacoub, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yacoub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Wael Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wael Yacoub practice?
Dr. Wael Yacoub practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
See Whitehall Family Physicians.