Learn more about Dr. Wael Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Yacoub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacoub
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yacoub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Yacoub, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yacoub has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael Yacoub MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wael Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Wael Yacoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Wael Yacoub practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
See Whitehall Family Physicians.