A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wafa Odeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wafa Odeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wafa Odeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Odeh graduated from Har'kovskij Medical Institute, Harkov.
Dr. Odeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wafa Odeh MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wafa Odeh practice?
- Dr. Wafa Odeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Wafa Odeh practices Internal Medicine near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Internists.