A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wafaa El-Sadr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wafaa El-Sadr, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Sadr graduated from University Of Cairo. She has 5 awards.
Dr. El-Sadr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wafaa Mahmoud El-Sadr MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wafaa M. El-Sadr practice?
- Dr. Wafaa El-Sadr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wafaa El-Sadr practices Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.