Learn more about Dr. Wafaa El-Sadr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wafaa El-Sadr, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Sadr graduated from University Of Cairo. She has 5 awards.
Dr. El-Sadr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. El-Sadr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wafaa M. El-Sadr practice?
Dr. Wafaa El-Sadr practices Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.