Learn more about Dr. Wafaa El-Sadr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Sadr
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. El-Sadr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wafaa El-Sadr, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Sadr graduated from University Of Cairo. She has 5 awards.
Dr. El-Sadr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wafaa Mahmoud El-Sadr MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wafaa M. El-Sadr practice?
- Dr. Wafaa El-Sadr has 1 office location.
Dr. Wafaa El-Sadr practices Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.