A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wafaa Farid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wafaa Farid is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farid
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Farid Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Farid graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Farid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wafaa Michel Farid MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wafaa M. Farid practice?
- Dr. Wafaa Farid has 1 office location.
Dr. Wafaa Farid practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.