A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wafaa Farid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Farid graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Farid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wafaa Michel Farid MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wafaa M. Farid practice?
- Dr. Wafaa Farid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wafaa Farid practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.