inactive

Wafaa I Rizk MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 26th, 2016
KIndest and gentlest of any doctor I've ever had. She is extremely knowledgeable and listens to you (which is a huge plus in my book). I would highly recommend her. My husband, mother, sister and best friend all go to her.

February 26th, 2016
Dr. Risk is such a great caring doctor, who listens to the patient, and put the patients needs first. I just love and trust her caring for me and knowing she will make the best possible decisions when it comes to my care.

November 19th, 2015
Dr. Rizk is an excellent physician. She is thorough, knowledgeable, caring and compassionate.

August 21st, 2012
dr rizk is a very well careing dr who really cares about her patients and goes out of her way to find out what is going on with her patients to help and make them feel better and she also has a very sweet bedside manner i would send people to her because they would have the best care with her thank you dr rizk you are the best

March 15th, 2010
I have been a patient of hers for over 15 years. She has gone above and beyond what she has needed to do for me. she is very thorough and has stood by my side through my illness . If i need anything... I know she is there to recommend something and to let me know the pros and cons. I value her opinion and take her word very seriously. You couldnt ask for a better physician!!! My good friend introduced me to her and I have been with her since. WONDERFUL DOCTOR! LOVE HER TO PIECES!