A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wafer Gamil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamil graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Gamil has 9 hospital affiliations:
- LifeCare Hospital of Fort Worth
- South Hampton Community Hospit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wafer Soliman Gamil MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wafer S. Gamil practice?
- Dr. Wafer Gamil has 1 office location.
Dr. Wafer Gamil practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.