Wafic ElMasri Is this you?

Have you seen Wafic ElMasri?

August 3rd, 2017

Love him

Very caring. Great bedside manner.

October 4th, 2016

The Best!

Very compassionate! Dr. Elmasri is everything you would want in a doctor. He is compassionate, knowledgeable, confident, reassuring, well versed in communication skills with patient and his medical team. He's the Man!

April 1st, 2016

Excellent Doctor!!!

Dr. Elmasri is a superb physician and surgeon. Performed my hysterectomy just a few days ago and my pain is almost nonexistent. Very caring and wonderful bedside manor. Cannot say enough good about him. Highly recommend him.

March 14th, 2016

Super doctor!

Dr ElMasri is the best doctor my family had. He treated me and my sister. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him. He is brilliant and kind!

September 3rd, 2015

Took on my difficult case when he didn't have to

I personally feel so blessed to have been able to have Dr. Elmasri perform my surgery. I was diagnosed with Carcinoma in Situ & needed a hysterectomy. I was wanting to have it done laparoscopically so I would have an easier recovery time especially because I have ms which causes me to have an extra sensitivity to pain. My reg gyn as well as a 2nd gyn both said it would be impossible to do my surgery laparoscopically due to an implanted pain pump in my abdomen as well as mesh left in from a previous hernia surgery. I was devastated because I knew having a traditional hysterectomy would have me down & out for s long time. My gyn said she could ask Dr Elmasri if he would be willing to take a look at me. He agreed & was able to perform the laparoscopic and I'm healing perfectly & very fast. Thank u soooo much Dr. Elmasri. You could've easily turned away my case since it was going to be extra difficult but u didn't. I'm very grateful to u!

September 2nd, 2015

I first met Dr. ElMasri back in 2013 after being diagnosed with cancer...I had a total hysterectomy shortly after with excellent care & follow ups since then. I can't say enough good about Dr. ElMasri & his staff...he is very caring & knowledgeable...he always takes a lot of time with you & answers all questions completely. Excellent bedside manner...I would give more stars if they were available for his rating!

June 30th, 2015

The best!

Great doctor. The best I had.

April 13th, 2015

Great Physician

At a difficult time in my life, I felt truly blessed to have found Dr. ElMasri. He put me at ease and I was confident when I had my surgery. My post surgical care was excellent. I would highly recommend him and his staff and I thank them sincerely.

December 19th, 2014

Wonderful, he's simply the best...

He is awesome! I feel fortunate to have Dr ElMasri as my surgeon and doctor. I cannot fully express my gratitude for his amazing care.

July 7th, 2014

I was recently referred to Dr. Elmasri for cancer that had metastised to my ovaries. When I met him and his staff I knew they were all very patient focused and compassionate caregivers. He was so honest and forthright with his diagnosis and plan to care for me. I feel truly blessed to have him complete my surgery. Thank you so much Dr. Elmasri.

May 17th, 2014

All visits involved with this Dr and his staff were GREAT!!! I am so thankful that they are taking care of me. I feel very fortunate to have a doctor of this caliber so close to my home - So glad he is in Indianapolis & not N.Y., Boston, or LA. Very lucky hope he stays!

February 6th, 2014

very satisfied

Dr. ElMasri is a phenomenal surgeon. He did my hysterectomy with a single tiny incision using the robot machine in less than an hour. I had no pain after surgery. Results are amazing, I have no scars! I highly recommend him.