Dr. Wafic Elmasri, MD
Gynecologic Oncologist

Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by Debra Armstrong on Jul 7th, 2014

I was recently referred to Dr. Elmasri for cancer that had metastised to my ovaries. When I met him and his staff I knew they were all very patient focused and compassionate caregivers. He was so honest and forthright with his diagnosis and plan to care for me. I feel truly blessed to have him complete my surgery. Thank you so much Dr. Elmasri.

May 17th, 2014

All visits involved with this Dr and his staff were GREAT!!! I am so thankful that they are taking care of me. I feel very fortunate to have a doctor of this caliber so close to my home - So glad he is in Indianapolis & not N.Y., Boston, or LA. Very lucky hope he stays!

|  very satisfied  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2014

Dr. ElMasri is a phenomenal surgeon. He did my hysterectomy with a single tiny incision using the robot machine in less than an hour. I had no pain after surgery. Results are amazing, I have no scars! I highly recommend him.

by Latasha R. Brown on Oct 1st, 2013

Dr. Elmasri explains everything in detail of whats going on with your health

|  Wonderful Physician  |  show details
by J. K. on Aug 11th, 2013

I come from a family of M.D.s and I have a Ph.D. myself. He`s brilliant, knowledgeable, dedicated, compassionate, gentle, respectful, and down to earth! There just aren`t enough words to express how wonderful a doctor he is.

|  I feel safe with him  |  show details
May 1st, 2013

I was diagnosed with cancer 4 months ago and i have been through several rounds of chemotherapy and surgery twice. Dr elmasri is a blessing. He is my rock. he has been with me and my family every step of the way. We all love him dearly. He is such a good doctor and i feel safe with him. He is very humble and his team is amazing and they all really care about you. I could not have hoped for better partners in this difficult time. thank you Sam. thank you Bethany.

|  Best doctor  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2013

Excellent surgeon and very caring doctor. I am very happy with my care. I highly recommend him.

|  Dr E. is amazing  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2012

Dr E (what I like to call him) is treating my mother who was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer. He is a god sent angel. Dont let his young looks and calm demeanor fool you, he is highly intelligent and has a great fund of knowledge. He is an excellent surgeon and above all a very caring and compassionate person. The first time we met him, he made my mother a promise to take excellent care of her. He kept his promise and has become a dear family friend. When mom had her surgery, she was in the hospital for four days and he would check on her 2-3 times a day. My mom calls him my son. He is always available and has given us his personal pager number. He knows all of us by name and always takes time to explain and listen. I cant be more grateful to have him as my moms treating physician.

|  The Best!!!  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2012

Dr ElMasri is an excellent physician and a caring human being. He is easily the best doctor I have ever had. He always takes time to answer my questions and address my concerns. He makes himself easily accessible around the clock. He used the robot to do my surgery, took excellent care of me, and I was home the next day. I am now cancer free! Thank you Dr ElMasri for saving my life.

|  Caring, Superb --GYN ONCOLOGIST  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2012

Dr. Elmasri performed the Di Vinci Robiotic surgery for me Aug 23, 2012 at Community North Hospital in Indianapolis, IN. Dr went out of his way to provide all that I needed. He does great thorough job of surgery and is so caring. He explains things well to patients. I highly recommend him.

Feb 10th, 2010

Dr. Elmasri is a very caring and professional Dr. His humbleness and intelligence is amazing. I would recommend Dr. Elmasri to anyone in need for gyno-oncology issues.