A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wafie Roumayah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Roumayah graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Roumayah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wafie Danial Roumayah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wafie D. Roumayah practice?
- Dr. Wafie Roumayah has 1 office location.
Dr. Wafie Roumayah practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Primary Care Doctors and Berkley Internists.