Dr. Wafik Abdou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wafik Abdou?

January 29th, 2013

I'm asking for him next time

Dr. Abdou was the anesthesiologist for my carpel tunnel surgery yesterday. This was my 46th surgery so I have had some experience in this area. Dr. Abdou is worked with me in my requests and needs; a rarity in this specialty. I am going to request him again when they do the other hand.

January 21st, 2013

RN

Truthfully cannot say one negative thing about my experience with Dr. Abdou or SCOI. Dr. was courteous , knowledgeable, and did an amazing job on my epidural. He called me personally after the procedure to follow-up. Which being in the medical profession I can say is a rare commodity.

October 28th, 2014