A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wafik Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wafik Habib is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wafik Habib, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Habib has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wafik Kamel Habib MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wafik K. Habib practice?
- Dr. Wafik Habib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wafik Habib practices Urology near Sussex, NJ.
See Sussex Urologists.