A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wagdi Credi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Credi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Credi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wagdi Credi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Credi graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Credi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wagdi Edmond Credi MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wagdi E. Credi practice?
- Dr. Wagdi Credi has 1 office location.
Dr. Wagdi Credi practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.