A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wagdi Credi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Credi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Credi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wagdi Credi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Credi graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Credi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wagdi Edmond Credi MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wagdi E. Credi practice?
- Dr. Wagdi Credi has 1 office location.
Dr. Wagdi Credi practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.