Dr. Wagdi Faris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wagdi Faris?

June 11th, 2014

Senior citizens home

I arrived for my appointment 30 minutes early as advised. I came to find the door Locked and the employees out to lunch. I found this extremely bizarre due to the fact they told me to come early. When I finally got in I was greeted by a lady in her late eighties. She was abrupt and extremely rude. She also was ineffective at getting the necessary information. I then met the nurse who was probably 70 years old. When waiting I almost broke out the parcheese because the youngest age in the lobby besides me was 65. I have now started to worry about the sanity of the person running the front desk due to the fact she drooled. I met with the doctor who seemed competent but like his staff out of touch with reality. I highly suggest you find someone who doesn't, lock the door, have rude staff that doesn't drool, and a doctor that is from this planet. Good luck!

July 25th, 2012

LEFT IN PAIN

After my first visit and x-rays a woman from his office called me at home to advise that the doctor would not do my knee surgery until I lost weight and stopped smoking. IN OTHER WORDS HE REFUSED TO DO THE SURGERY WITH NO REGARD FOR THE HORRIBLE PAIN IN MY KNEE.

October 9th, 2011

Former rodeo cowboy now a nurse

Have the utmost respect for this man as a dr and a man, had a 3rd degree ac seperation in my right shoulder in 1998, he diagnosed the injury and refered me to Dr. J.DEAN COLE in orlando for the surgery to repair explained the repair would be very complex and difficult and that Dr Cole would be the only surgeon he trusted capable in making the repair, He was right and I respect him highly for that Thank You Dr. Faris

June 23rd, 2011

Dr Faris is a thorough and kind doctor. He told me all the possible complications I may experience. I needed a handicap sticker and he did not hesitate, after seeing my x-rays. Wanted to go on a cruise and he was willing to give me a cortizone shot so that I could enjoy my trip. I know I must have the surgery but I want to wait til my company leaves.

June 21st, 2008

Best there is!

This man is one of the most caring, dedicated and qualified physicians around.

July 7th, 2015