Learn more about Dr. Wagdy Rizk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wagdy Rizk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizk
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Rizk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wagdy Rizk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizk graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Rizk has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wagdy S Rizk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wagdy S. Rizk practice?
- Dr. Wagdy Rizk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wagdy Rizk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY and Port Arthur, TX.
See Beaumont Surgeons.