Learn more about Dr. Wagdy Rizk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wagdy Rizk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizk
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rizk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wagdy Rizk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizk graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Rizk has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wagdy S Rizk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wagdy S. Rizk practice?
- Dr. Wagdy Rizk has 1 office location.
Dr. Wagdy Rizk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Orthopedic Surgeons.