Dr. Wagdy Rizk MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2016
RMA
I was referred to BBJ to see Dr. Rizk about a hip issue. After meeting with him I felt he was GREAT. We discussed everything, including my allergies. His staff is the most absolute WORST people EVER! Rude as well as incompetent. He sent me to Christus for an MRI (with contrast) and I was not given pre-Tx for this so the Radiologist ask me why I did not take it, I explained I wasn't notified of it so I did not know. When she called his nurse she said that was the way it was ordered. I was unable to have the MRI but stopped by his office to talk to his nurse who wasn't there all of sudden. The receptionist informed me I was suppose to take the prednisone before my MRI to Calm me! OMG I went to my car and his nurse RHONDA called me and was VERY confrontational - I did not nor do not understand that type of behavior. I personally do not want to have words with a nurse or anyone else to get healthy. Then after I requested records from her, she sent SOME of mine along with someone else's blood work in my chart. REALLY? I faxed her back and let her know she may want to correct this as I am not her nor is she me and it is a major HIPAA violation. Dr. Rizk was great - his staff is incompetent and rude and uneducated beyond belief!

April 29th, 2013
horrible
About a year ago i was referred to bbj for a hand problem, he became the doctor i saw. I went to him and was told i had dequervains, he sent me to physical therapy for 4 weeks, when i came back he gave me a cortisone shot and told me tjat should work. Now a year later i am still in pain, he would not clear me to see another doctor in bbj, and i went to houston and was told my nerves in my hand and arm are messed up. I now go to a neurologist. He also needs to be better at communicating as far as answering questions. My experience with him was horrible and i will never go back to him.