Dr. Wagdy Rizk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wagdy Rizk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2017

Dr. Rizk was very rude. He kept asking me what do you want to do? I told him what ever he thought was best. He is the doctor not me. Gave me an injection in my joint and walked out of the room I got off the exam table (he did not examine me) his assistant walked me & husband out to waiting room & said if I need anything else to come back!

March 12th, 2017

Highly Qualified Physician

After experiencing significant left hip pain, I scheduled joint replacement surgery with Dr. Rizk at Baptist Hospital. After two nights in the hospital I went home pain free. I was back to work in two weeks and have had no difficulties returning to all activities. I highly recommend Dr. Wagdy Rizk.

March 8th, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Rizk

Dr, Rizk done knee replacement on both my knees. Before I had so much pain that I was unable to do the things I wanted to do. Now life is so much better that I don't have this pain anymore thanks to Dr Rizk.

October 27th, 2016

RMA

I was referred to BBJ to see Dr. Rizk about a hip issue. After meeting with him I felt he was GREAT. We discussed everything, including my allergies. His staff is the most absolute WORST people EVER! Rude as well as incompetent. He sent me to Christus for an MRI (with contrast) and I was not given pre-Tx for this so the Radiologist ask me why I did not take it, I explained I wasn't notified of it so I did not know. When she called his nurse she said that was the way it was ordered. I was unable to have the MRI but stopped by his office to talk to his nurse who wasn't there all of sudden. The receptionist informed me I was suppose to take the prednisone before my MRI to Calm me! OMG I went to my car and his nurse RHONDA called me and was VERY confrontational - I did not nor do not understand that type of behavior. I personally do not want to have words with a nurse or anyone else to get healthy. Then after I requested records from her, she sent SOME of mine along with someone else's blood work in my chart. REALLY? I faxed her back and let her know she may want to correct this as I am not her nor is she me and it is a major HIPAA violation. Dr. Rizk was great - his staff is incompetent and rude and uneducated beyond belief!

September 15th, 2017