Dr. Wagdy Rizk Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Wagdy Rizk?

pHoward W. Menville

Posted on October 20th, 2017

On,07/03/17, I had my left Knee replacement surgery done by Dr. Rizk at Beaumont Baptist Memorial Hospital located in Beaumont, TX. It is my opinion that Dr. Rizk is a very skilled and talented Orthopedic Surgeon and I feel very fortunate to have such a talented doctor in the Beaumont area. This was my second knee replacement by Dr. Rizk. I had my right knee replacement 5 years ago. I had all the the shots in the right knee that seem to help with the pain when walking. When my right leg at the knee started to bow out I knew it was time have the knee replaced. I started asking questions to various people that had gone through knee replacement surgery. I was given different doctors names and most were located in the Big City of Houston. I choose Dr. Rizk of Beaumont because my wife's parents had their successful knee replacement surgery done by Dr. Rizk. Almost 5 years later I was having a lot of pain in my left knee. I tried the shots, however I was told by the doctor the left knee was bone on bone and knee replacement was the only option left. I then contacted Dr. Rizk who preformed the knee surgery. At the time of this writing I am proud to report the left knee replacement was successful too. You might say this has become a family affair because Dr. Rizk also performed my wife's right knee replacement also. Again I like to state Dr. Rizk in my opinion is a very skilled and talented Orthopedic Surgeon. I want to thank Dr. Rizk and his staff for their hard work and say job well done.

Posted on August 7th, 2017

Dr. Rizk was very rude. He kept asking me what do you want to do? I told him what ever he thought was best. He is the doctor not me. Gave me an injection in my joint and walked out of the room I got off the exam table (he did not examine me) his assistant walked me & husband out to waiting room & said if I need anything else to come back!

Highly Qualified Physician

Posted on March 12th, 2017

After experiencing significant left hip pain, I scheduled joint replacement surgery with Dr. Rizk at Baptist Hospital. After two nights in the hospital I went home pain free. I was back to work in two weeks and have had no difficulties returning to all activities. I highly recommend Dr. Wagdy Rizk.

Highly recommend Dr. Rizk

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Dr, Rizk done knee replacement on both my knees. Before I had so much pain that I was unable to do the things I wanted to do. Now life is so much better that I don't have this pain anymore thanks to Dr Rizk.

RMA

Posted on October 27th, 2016

I was referred to BBJ to see Dr. Rizk about a hip issue. After meeting with him I felt he was GREAT. We discussed everything, including my allergies. His staff is the most absolute WORST people EVER! Rude as well as incompetent. He sent me to Christus for an MRI (with contrast) and I was not given pre-Tx for this so the Radiologist ask me why I did not take it, I explained I wasn't notified of it so I did not know. When she called his nurse she said that was the way it was ordered. I was unable to have the MRI but stopped by his office to talk to his nurse who wasn't there all of sudden. The receptionist informed me I was suppose to take the prednisone before my MRI to Calm me! OMG I went to my car and his nurse RHONDA called me and was VERY confrontational - I did not nor do not understand that type of behavior. I personally do not want to have words with a nurse or anyone else to get healthy. Then after I requested records from her, she sent SOME of mine along with someone else's blood work in my chart. REALLY? I faxed her back and let her know she may want to correct this as I am not her nor is she me and it is a major HIPAA violation. Dr. Rizk was great - his staff is incompetent and rude and uneducated beyond belief!

Posted on September 15th, 2017