A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wageh Azer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wageh Azer, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wageh Azer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azer graduated from Kasr El Aini Faculty Medicine, Cairo.
Dr. Azer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wageh Fahmy Azer MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wageh F. Azer practice?
- Dr. Wageh Azer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wageh Azer practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Internists.