A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wageh Azer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wageh Azer, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wageh Azer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azer graduated from Kasr El Aini Faculty Medicine, Cairo.
Dr. Azer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan