Dr. Wagih Gendi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 12th, 2015
NEVER GO TO DR.GENDI
The Doctor is very rude and and never let's you ask questions you wait 1 hour before you see the doctor finally as the doctor sees ur child his only there for about 2 minutes.

August 28th, 2014
WTF?
My newborn baby was having trouble with extreme gas at 4 weeks old. I took her to Dr. Gendi, he changed the formula to a "gentle" formula which did no good. I took her back and he then switched her to Soy. But, in the same breath, he said the formula has nothing to do with baby getting gas? Really? I then asked him what hospitals he currently has privileges at and his response was "NONE". Ok, what kind of pediatrician has NO HOSPITAL privileges and more importantly, WHY????? I am immediately changing doctors. Anyone know any answers to my questions?? Help in Pasadena!

September 7th, 2012
I wouldnt let him treat a dog
I changed him to my pediatricians because he is near my home, but I went once and will never take my child back! First off my one year son had a boil on his bottom, the doc ( if you would call him that) squeezed on it and when my baby started crying he told him to shut up. Like serioulsy told my one year old that was in pain to shut up! Who does that? Then draws on my baby with a pen saying if it gets any bigger than this take him to the emergency room. I truely believe this man is a idiot with no compassion and should not be allowed to work with children!!! Worse doctor do not take your kids to him!!!!!!!!

June 7th, 2011
great dr
Dr. Gendi is a great pediatrician, his diagnosis for the children are always correct. I love how he cares for my children, he is very sincere. He has been my children's pediatrician for almost 10 years and I would never change him! He is just a great dr. Thank u Dr. Gendi for everything u do for my kids!

December 13th, 2010
3 children
I have been with Gendi since he opened at this location. yes it is hard to get a same day appointment but he is a very good doctor at that is why I continue to take my 3 children to him every year.

March 2nd, 2010
i like taking my daughter to dr.gendi he is overall good at what he does and knows what hes talking about i was very satisfied. he explains everything as it should be.

September 11th, 2009
Uncaring doctor
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I dislike the attitude of the staff and doctor. You have to call the day of if you want an appointment. They do not do same day appointments for sick visits. The doctor is not sincere. Seems like he writes a RX for anything not really caring what is in the best interest of the child.