A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Satar graduated from University Of Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Satar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary`s Medical Center - Evansville
- Lawrence County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Satar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Wagih Satar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wagih A. Satar practice?
Dr. Wagih Satar practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, IL and Evansville, IN.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.