Learn more about Dr. Wagih Satar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wagih Satar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Satar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Satar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Satar graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Satar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wagih Aliabdel Satar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wagih A. Satar practice?
- Dr. Wagih Satar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wagih Satar practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, IL.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.