A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wagih Satar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wagih Satar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Satar graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Satar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wagih Aliabdel Satar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wagih A. Satar practice?
- Dr. Wagih Satar has 1 office location.
Dr. Wagih Satar practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, IN.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.