A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wagih Satar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Satar graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Satar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Satar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wagih A. Satar practice?
Dr. Wagih Satar practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, IL and Lawrenceville, IL.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.