Dr. Waguih Kirollos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Waguih Kirollos?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Waguih Kirollos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2017

Very Professional!

I have only been once, but was amazed at how different the experience with this office was compared to my previous gynecologist. The office itself was comfortable and very clean, the staff was kind and caring and Dr. Kirollos is very kind, professional, and to-the-point. I appreciate all of these qualities in any doctor and their office staff. I will be going back to him from now on and would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

January 31st, 2017

Dr Kirollos recommended laparoscopic surgery because I kept having cysts and my periods were absolutely unbearable and painful, often having to miss several days of work. Turns out one of the cysts was actually a solid mass tumor and Dr Kirollos and his staff couldn't have been more professional, kind and compassionate. I am almost 2 years tumor free although I continue to see him every 5 months to monitor. Thank you for potentially saving my life and keeping me pain free. Would recommend to anyone!!

January 31st, 2017

December 19th, 2016

Bad for Birth Control or Pro Choice Patients

If you are a woman of child bearing age and you your birth control fails and think you might. E pregnant do not go to Dr. K. He is very much pro life and will tell you you have to listen to the fetal heartbeat before referring you to Planned Parenthood. He refuses to insert IUD's in woman who have not already had children even though this is a perfectly safe and viable form of birth control for woman who have not yet have children. You are better off going to a gyno is Plattsburgh or Burlington or using the local PP office. He lied to me and restricted my option for family planning based on his personal bias.

May 25th, 2016

Wonderful friendly staff. Felt very comfortable with the doctor and nurses. Office manager helped me understand bill once I got it. All in all, a very comfortable and friendly place.

May 8th, 2016

PATIENT

You know since Jackie left that office has changed.I don't really know what happened but the nurses are rude and what about ghetto Pocahontas with her mean mugging look and the hair on top of her head?Not Sarah the other one you know what i find if you have welfare insurance they tend to treat you poorly with little to no respect.This all came about after Jackie left i don't know if that has anything to do with it but in just the past year the place has gone down hill.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry that you had a unpleasant experience at our office. We treat all patients with respect irregardless of type of insurance. Please contact the office manger to discuss your personal experience during your visit and she will address any issues.

SHOW

March 22nd, 2016

a butcher

My sister had a scheduled C-section with Dr. Kirollos. Her spinal didn't take and she told the doctor that she could feel everything. He said" it will be fine" and cut her open. She was screaming and kicking, but she was strapped to the table. finally after they got the baby out she was knocked out by the anesthesiologist. She now has nightmares of the event. Which should have been a joyful one. I would not recommend this man touch anyone, not even my neighbor's dog. I would have given 0 stars but it requires atleast one.

March 22nd, 2016

My sister just had a c section by Dr kirollos. He knew her epidural was not working & proceeded to do the c section with her strapped to the table screaming. His nurses held her hands while all this happened. They ultimately knocked her out at the end when she was about to passout. This Doctor has no business touching any pregnant woman.

January 18th, 2016

He is AMAZING!!!!! I would recommend him to my best friend. He changed my life.

August 7th, 2015

Love love love. Dr Kirollos is the most kind doctor ever. I was scared going to this appointment , him and his staff made me feel comfortable and at home. I highly recommend this office to everyone!

July 1st, 2015

Reliable and reassuring care

I have been a patient of Dr. Kirollos for about 20 years, and am leaving his care only because I am moving out of state. He operated on me four times for surgeries including ovary removal and previous to that, uterine fibroids. I was reassured by not only having him as a gyn, but by having him successfully complete the surgeries as well. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Kirollos and am forever grateful for the care provided by him and his capable staff.

June 15th, 2015

Dr. Kirollos- Thorough and Compassionate Doctor , a Top NotchProfessional

Dr. Kirollos has provided excellent health care check ups over the past years (18 -19 years I believe, for me). He is a wonderful doctor, very kind and compassionate and explains procedures and diagnoses very clearly to the common layperson. I highly recommend him!