A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wah Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wah Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wah Lee, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wah S. Lee practice?
Dr. Wah Lee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.