A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wahab Kazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wahab Kazi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazi graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Kazi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Memorial Hospital
- Fort Healthcare,Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kazi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 5 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Physicians Plus - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans