A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wahaj Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wahaj Ahmed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wahaj Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ahmed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wahaj Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wahaj Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Wahaj Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wahaj Ahmed practices Pulmonary Disease near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Pulmonologists.