Dr. Waheed Akbar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Waheed Akbar?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Waheed Akbar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017

Should have had knee replacement sooner. Waited way too long. I am so very thankful to Dr. Akbar. I have my active life back, with no pain! Surgery and recovery went great! One year later, scar is all but invisible.

June 25th, 2017

Horrible experience!

Dr. Akbar is rude! He had several elderly patients in tears. His bedside manner is horrific. I ended up with an abscess near my spine after he did surgery, which put me back in the hospital for 2 weeks. I would never recommend him to anyone. I wouldn't let him operate on my dog. I ended up with potent antibiotics and had the abscess drained twice. I would refuse to ever see him again.

July 30th, 2016

Love Dr. Akbar

I Love Dr. Anbar he is a true Dr. That cares for his patients sends the time to answer questions and make you at ease with your care.

May 4th, 2016

Dr Akbar is the best orthopedic surgeon in Saginaw. He not only heels people successfully but also most importantly cares about people. I highly endorse him for any of your orthopedic needs.

December 16th, 2015

Very good man. I would not be afraid to refer any one to him. My surgery turned out very good. He can be my doctor any time. This man knows what he is doing. A plus rating!

November 13th, 2015

Dr Akbar is a very talented surgeon. he performed rotator cuff surgery on me. i had very little discomfort after 2 days and the recovery has been beyond expectations in just 5 weeks. He is a man of few words but a great Surgeon. I didn't need someone to talk to, I needed surgery and I am so glad I went to him.

November 12th, 2015

I have had 3 different surgeries with Dr. Akbar over the past 15 years - 2 knee replacements and most recently lumbar fusion of 2 discs. Dr. Akbar is one of the best surgeons I have ever had and has been outstanding in his compassion , knowledge and skill. I trust him and he works with me in determining the best course of action for my medical issues. The staff at his office is also very caring, and knowledgeable and I have had no problems getting timely appointments. I would highly recommend him without any reservation.

November 5th, 2015

i would recommend Dr. Akbar definitely.

October 30th, 2015

I have had six surgery's by Doctor Akbar and have never had one problem with him or his staff in his office or his staff in St. Mary's Hospital. He is the best of the best. Doctor Akbar is a very kind man and very caring. That is the very truth. I care a lot for him.

May 5th, 2015

Dr Akbar is an incredible surgeon. I recently had back surgery due to unbearable pain in it. By listening and following the instructions of Dr Akbar on my follow up care-I am now pain free! I am so excited to once again be able to enjoy my time with my grandchildren. This is the third surgery I have had with Dr Akbar-he truly cares about the health and well being of his patients as does his staff. Thank you Dr Akbar for your dedication!

April 15th, 2015

Dr. Akbar replaced one of my mother's hips and pinned the other one a few years later. At that time, mother's health was poor and declining. I truly feel that Dr. Akbar saved her life. Several years later, he repaired my rotator cuff and fractured clavicle. He did not operate right away, suggesting we wait and see if immoilizing the arm would help. Surgery was required and the tear in the rotator cuff was more significant than thought. Not jumping in right away with the knife is, to me, the sign of a good surgeon.

February 27th, 2015

Great

I believe Dr. Akbar is a great Doctor and helped me in a tremendous way.