Dr. Waheed Bajwa MD Patient Reviews

2.7
  • 8 reviews

July 23rd, 2016
A Cancer to the Healing Profession
Dr. Waheed Bajwa is cold, insensitive, condescending and does not possess an ounce of compassion. I broke down a few times in front of him and I cannot tell you how incredibly humiliating it was to cry in front of someone who CLEARLY DOES NOT CARE. I had to see him a few times due to insurance issues finding another psychiatrist, and each time I left Dr. Bajwa's office feeling even more depressed and suicidal. I have to plead with my husband on a daily basis not to go to his office to punch him out. IF YOU HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH DR. BAJWA PLEASE POST IT EVERYWHERE so that others do not have to experience the same abuse. I suggest checking out reviews from other websites before you consider him; I wish I had. This man clearly should NOT be in the helping profession, let alone work with other human beings. I just read a google review FROM EIGHT YEARS AGO stating that "he is not compassionate or caring." Seriously? After 8 years he has not learned that human beings are worthy of compassion and respect? Dr. Bajwa is clearly in this only for the money. He is a cancer to the healing profession and worthless as a psychiatrist.

June 24th, 2016
I was referred to Cary Behavioral Health for therapy. They said that I had to see Dr. Badjwa. During the session, I thought that his questions were not professional and he dug too much for information. I tried to keep an open mind during the session, though it was hard when he was pressuring me for information that I wasn't comfortable giving. I see why he has such a poor rating.

February 23rd, 2015
Always a terrible experience
Simply put..Unproffesional, Trying to find a new phychatrist until then I have to deal with this a Dr. that wont listen and rude staff.

May 7th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Bajwa has been extremely helpful to my husband. He spent at least an hour with him on the first visit and 30-45 minutes on subsequent visits. He's been very open to having me in the room with my husband and very supportive. Dr. Bajwa is very insightful, while he doesn't say a lot, what he does share is on-point an easily understood. Staff has been very helpful with refills and when medication was difficult to find and in coordinating appointments to accomodate my husband's schedule.

September 7th, 2013
Patient
My first appointment with Dr. Bajwa was surprisingly uplifting and I established right away he was extremely intelligent. His knowledge was something I could trust. I found him to be a great comfort and I looked forward to my monthly visits with him. He is an attentive listener who really cares about the individual. He has a gentle and compassionate demeanor and a soothing voice. He appears to be a true family man as well, whenever I ask about the pictures of his wife or his son he would radiate with pride to share a quick glimpse of his home life. If you are looking for a Doctor with sincerity and compassion, Dr. Bajwa has all those components and more that make you feel like your in the best care. I moved back to California and I have yet to find my Dr. Bajwa on the West Coast.

August 27th, 2013
disrespectful
The Dr. was very disrespectful and demeaning.

August 13th, 2013
Good Doc!
Waheed is a great diagnostician. He was able to understand my unique situation quickly and make some recommendations. I have gone to shrinks for years and although not a warm and fuzzy person Waheed is caring and runs a great practice. Docs are like shoes-- if they don't fit-- go get another pair.

December 6th, 2011
Not thrilled with this doctor at all
I will not be using this doctor again for any services. The wait time to get a response from him about updates is ridiculous and borders on malpractice. His staff is rude and don't even border on unprofessional as they give me the impression they are. Ask questions, as you should with any physician, and the wait is excruciating. Runaround galore. I would recommend someone else that cares about what their patients need and have a staff that reflect that.