A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waheed Zehri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waheed Zehri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waheed Zehri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zehri graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Zehri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center of Southern Nevada
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waheed Hyder Zehri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Waheed H. Zehri practice?
- Dr. Waheed Zehri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Waheed Zehri practices Internal Medicine near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Internists.