A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waheeda Nazneen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazneen graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Nazneen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nazneen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Waheeda Nazneen practice?
Dr. Waheeda Nazneen practices Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pulmonologists.