A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wahiba Elhag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wahiba Elhag, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elhag graduated from University Of Gezira, Wad Medani.
Dr. Elhag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wahiba Mohamed Hamid Elhag MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wahiba M. Elhag practice?
- Dr. Wahiba Elhag has 1 office location.
Dr. Wahiba Elhag practices Internal Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Internists.