Learn more about Dr. Wahid Girgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girgis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Girgis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wahid Girgis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Girgis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wahid Girgis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wahid Girgis practice?
- Dr. Wahid Girgis has 12 office locations.
Dr. Wahid Girgis practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Forked River, NJ.
See Freehold Radiologists.