Learn more about Dr. Wahid Girgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wahid Girgis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girgis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Girgis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wahid Girgis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Girgis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wahid Girgis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wahid Girgis practice?
- Dr. Wahid Girgis has 12 office locations.
Dr. Wahid Girgis practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Forked River, NJ.
See Freehold Radiologists.