A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wahid Girgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wahid Girgis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Girgis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Girgis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wahid S. Girgis practice?
Dr. Wahid Girgis practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Oakhurst, NJ.
See Neptune Radiologists.