A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wahid Kassar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wahid Kassar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wahid Kassar, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassar graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kassar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wahid Kassar MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Wahid Kassar practice?
- Dr. Wahid Kassar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wahid Kassar practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lisle, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Charles, IL and Wheaton, IL.
See Lisle Endocrinologists.