Learn more about Dr. Wahid Wassef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wahid Wassef is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wassef
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wassef Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wahid Wassef, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wassef graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Wassef has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wahid Y Wassef MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wahid Y. Wassef practice?
- Dr. Wahid Wassef has 1 office location.
Dr. Wahid Wassef practices Gastroenterology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Gastroenterologists.