Learn more about Dr. Wahid Wassef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wahid Wassef is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wahid Wassef, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wassef graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Wassef has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wahid Y Wassef MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wahid Y. Wassef practice?
- Dr. Wahid Wassef has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wahid Wassef practices Gastroenterology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Gastroenterologists.