A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wai-Kin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wai-Kin Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wai-Kin Ricky Lee MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Wai-Kin R. Lee practice?
- Dr. Wai-Kin Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Wai-Kin Lee practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists and South San Francisco Nephrologists.