A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wai Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wai Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wai Lee, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wai Shat Lee MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wai S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Wai Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wai Lee practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.