A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annie Chan, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Chan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annie Waifong Chan MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Annie W. Chan practice?
- Dr. Annie Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Annie Chan practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.