Learn more about Dr. Wai Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wai Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wai Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wai H Lee MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wai H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Wai Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Wai Lee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elkhart, IN.
See Elkhart Internists and Elkhart Cardiologists.