Learn more about Dr. Wai Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wai Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wai Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wai H Lee MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wai H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Wai Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wai Lee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plymouth, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhart, IN and Granger, IN.
See Plymouth Internists and Plymouth Cardiologists.