Learn more about Dr. Wai Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wai Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wai Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wai H Lee MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wai H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Wai Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Wai Lee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elkhart, IN.
See Elkhart Internists and Elkhart Cardiologists.