A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wai Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wai Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wai Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wai Hung Lee MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wai H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Wai Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wai Lee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elkhart, IN.
See Elkhart Internists and Elkhart Cardiologists.