Dr. Wai Lau MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 4th, 2016
Great doctor
My fiancé and I love everything about Dr. Lau. He provides excellent care to our daughter and we would recommend him to anyone. Could not ask for a better Doctor!

June 29th, 2015
I would not entrust my children to any other pediatrician. Dr. Lau always takes the time, is thorough, and goes above and beyond for "his kids". His concern for the children and compassion for them is more than you could ever expect. He gets to know the children, and they in turn learn to be comfortable and open with him. We cannot put into words how thankful we are for him.

April 2nd, 2015
Dr. Lau is great with my girls!

September 17th, 2014
The Best Kids' Doc Ever
Many friends of mine use big pediatric groups because they always want somebody available. Dr. Lau is one man but I have never had a time when he wasn't available. Whether a tick bite on a weekend, an infant fever in the middle of the night, etc., Dr Lau has always answered. I have children 12, 4 and 2 and we have had many scares over the years. Dr. Lau has always made me feel confident in whatever was going on and always made me feel comfortable when I had questions and concerns. I have never felt rushed and have been able to squeeze in an appointment when a fever rose or a cough didn't go away. I love that Dr. Lau knows my kids' history first hand and even remembers an older sibling experience if a similar situation occurs with a younger one. He is the best!

May 21st, 2011
Mother of two and medical professional
I met Dr. Lau 4 1/2 years ago, when I had a very sick 10 week old infant. Dr. Lau spent nearly an hour on our first visit trying to diagnose the problem. He has helped me through the most trying times of my life. He is the most compassionate Doctor you will ever meet. He truly cares about you and your child. I completely trust his medical decisions. He is readily accessible and willing to help day or night. He is on time. His office is very clean. His secretary is very helpful. If you need a pediatrician, this is the Doctor for you. I write this recommendation without any hesitation. Dr. Lau is truly the best Doctor I have ever known. My kids love going to see him, even if it is to get a flu shot.

November 10th, 2010
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIVE STARS!!!
Dr. Lau has been my kids(3)doc since birth. Ever since Dr. Lau came in to see my first born in the hospital I was blown away. Dr. Lau is so caring and efficient and knowledgeable. I never feel funny asking him about anything. I am a Registered Nurse and I will tell you there are not many doctors as good as Dr. Lau. He is in a league of his own. FIVE stars!!!!!

April 23rd, 2010
Excellent physician- the way docs should be these days!

April 16th, 2010
Dr. Lau is great. My daughter doesnt hate going to the doctors anymore. He is very friendly.

April 30th, 2009
Dr. Lau is really thorough. He follows up with daily phone calls if your child is ill, has great patience and is quite accurate in diagnosing illnesses. I really appreciate the care he gives my children. Highly recommended!