Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wai Lee
Dr. Wai Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology, Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center, Providence Health System Oregon and Providence Newberg Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Wai Lee has the following 3 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Wai Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Daniel Amato
Portland, OR 0 mi42
Dr. Jeff Campbell
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi11
Dr. Elizabeth Stephens
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi23