A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wai Li Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wai Li Ma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wai Li Ma, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from State Univ of N.Y. At Stony Brook. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wai Li Ma MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wai Li Ma practice?
- Dr. Wai Li Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Wai Li Ma practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Gastroenterologists.